Spring brings everything back to life, including your lawn! That means you can’t keep ignoring the overgrown grass on the front walkway. To clean it up should you use a hedge trimmer or a weed trimmer to achieve the picture-perfect yard?
Let’s look at wattage.
Hedge Trimmer = 450 Watts < Weed Trimmer = 500 Watts
These two tools are very close, but the hedge trimmer just edges out the weed trimmer in energy use.
Conclusion: Finish sprucing up your yard by using a hedge trimmer. This will help you clean up your pesky overgrown grass and weeds while using less energy! Another option to avoid energy use all together is to use manual shears on smaller landscaping projects. You’ll have the yard that makes all your neighbors jealous in no time.
Most Viewed Pages
- This or That Thursday: Coffee Maker, or Toaster?
- North American Power Wins 2016 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award
- Where does your Power come from?
- National Cut Back on Energy Day!
- The Four Best Things You Can do to Cut Energy Use in your Home
- Winter Energy Saving Tips
- Cutting Costs Around the House
- 7 Energy Efficient Gadgets You Should Buy Right Now
- This or That Thursday: Blow Dryer, or Flat Iron?
- Six Hacks for Cutting Down on Invisible Energy Drain in your Home