This or That Thursday: Immersion Blender or Hand Mixer?
Time to whip up a batch of pancakes – but should you use an immersion blender, or a hand mixer to get that batter pour perfect?
Let’s look at wattage.
Immersion Blender = 200 Wattage < Hand Mixer = 250 Wattage
Your hand mixer uses more wattage, and you usually need to run it a little longer as the bowl tends to spin around as you hold on to it. The immersion blender can be quickly used and requires less power.
Conclusion: Looks like it might be time to invest in a handheld immersion blender before you make your famous homemade pancakes!
Most Viewed Pages
- This or That Thursday: Coffee Maker, or Toaster?
- North American Power Wins 2016 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award
- National Cut Back on Energy Day!
- Where does your Power come from?
- The Four Best Things You Can do to Cut Energy Use in your Home
- Winter Energy Saving Tips
- 7 Energy Efficient Gadgets You Should Buy Right Now
- This or That Thursday: Blow Dryer, or Flat Iron?
- Six Hacks for Cutting Down on Invisible Energy Drain in your Home
- 7 Winter Energy Savings Tips That Stem From Your Thermostat