It’s movie night! You’ve been tasked with making the pizza bagels, but you don’t know if you should cook them in the toaster oven or the regular oven. To make your decision easier, we looked at how much energy each appliance typically uses.
Let’s look at wattage.
Toaster Oven = 1,200 Watts < Oven = 3,000 Watts
Conclusion: The high wattage of an oven makes a strong case in favor of using your toaster oven to cook the pizza bagels. Using the toaster oven will allow you to get back to your seat on the couch sooner because it’ll heat up faster than the oven since it has less space!
Most Viewed Pages
- This or That Thursday: Coffee Maker, or Toaster?
- North American Power Wins 2016 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award
- Where does your Power come from?
- National Cut Back on Energy Day!
- The Four Best Things You Can do to Cut Energy Use in your Home
- Cutting Costs Around the House
- Winter Energy Saving Tips
- 7 Energy Efficient Gadgets You Should Buy Right Now
- This or That Thursday: Blow Dryer, or Flat Iron?
- Six Hacks for Cutting Down on Invisible Energy Drain in your Home