Every morning while getting ready for the day, people will likely use a hair appliance to complete their look. But which appliance uses the most juice?
Let’s look at wattage.
Curling Iron = 90 Watts < Blow Dryer = 1,200 Watts
Looks like the high wattage of a blow dryer makes a strong case in favor of a quick air drying hair style.
Conclusion: If you must use a blow dryer, also make sure to towel dry and brush it out beforehand. This will remove the excess moisture in your hair and save you time, cost of energy to finish drying it with a blow dryer before you curl it to perfection!
Most Viewed Pages
- This or That Thursday: Coffee Maker, or Toaster?
- North American Power Wins 2016 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award
- Where does your Power come from?
- National Cut Back on Energy Day!
- The Four Best Things You Can do to Cut Energy Use in your Home
- Winter Energy Saving Tips
- Cutting Costs Around the House
- 7 Energy Efficient Gadgets You Should Buy Right Now
- This or That Thursday: Blow Dryer, or Flat Iron?
- Six Hacks for Cutting Down on Invisible Energy Drain in your Home