Is it more cost effective to have multiple speakers or one powerful bar emitting the soundtrack from your favorite band at earsplitting decibels?
Let’s look at wattage.
Surround Sound = 300 watts = Sound Bar = 300 watts
Actually, this one is a bit more complicated. We’re assuming quality of sound matters – and what wattage is being put out or amplified doesn’t necessarily mean it’s better – just louder. A big amp can fry your speaker, too!
Conclusion: It’s a draw on this one – too much variability for personal satisfaction. Crank up the sound and enjoy!
Most Viewed Pages
- This or That Thursday: Coffee Maker, or Toaster?
- Where does your Power come from?
- North American Power Wins 2016 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award
- National Cut Back on Energy Day!
- The Four Best Things You Can do to Cut Energy Use in your Home
- Cutting Costs Around the House
- Winter Energy Saving Tips
- Energy Saving Tips
- 7 Energy Efficient Gadgets You Should Buy Right Now
- This or That Thursday: Blow Dryer, or Flat Iron?